Saturday, July 22, 2006

Headed out of town first thing in the AM. I've Been real busy getting ready both at work and at home (how did we ever find time to drink).

I did get to take a meeting into a homeless shelter downtown this morning which keeps it real, but not much time for blogging.

I did manage to get most everything done and save time for a date before I leave town. I just rembered I have stuff from the library that has to be returned before I leave though ... oh well First Things First ;)

I am hoping I can find time for blogging a bit while away. It is mostly business, but I will get to meet with some old friends and family and of course meetings. And there are those couple of amends to make while back home.

Gratitude:
  • But for the grace of God
  • My job
  • My family who are looking forward to seeing me and me them
  • Page 84 thru 88

9 Comments:

Blogger Mary Christine said...

Have a great trip. Hope you get to blog while you are gone.

6:53 PM  
Blogger lash505 said...

I am with you, I still can't fiqure out the time factor.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Daily Piglet said...

Safe travels friend. Good luck on the amends.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Have a great trip!

I keep getting distracted by that cute lil grandbaby of yours. She is soooo cute.

God bless~

7:50 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

have a great trip and love the sign... LOL I need that for home... ahhahahhaha happy monday

2:42 PM  
Blogger twodogsblogging said...

Hang in there.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home