Wednesday, March 23, 1994
Other Peoples Stuff
- Keeping it simple
- I am off to the Saturday morning meeting. I heard ...
- Too Busy ... and I'll pass on the shrooms dude
- There's No Place Like Home(group)
- Headed out of town first thing in the AM. I've Bee...
- Small Gifts & Big Memories
- Thoroughly Followed Our Path
- Burning Desires, Gratitude & AM Pipe Dreams
The man is a success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much; who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of children; who has filled his niche and accomplished his task; who leaves the world better than he found it, whether by an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in others and gave the best he had.